As of yesterday, I am participating in a course called Writing 101 by the DailyPost. It’s focused on helping me to write everyday as a habit, not as a chore. I mean, writing is never a chore, but sometimes you just do not want to write. So this will help me overcome that (hopefully). Today’s task was to create a list. I’ve decided to make a list of what I hope to accomplish through this course:
- Become a daily writer
- Keep better focus on my writing
- Strengthen my writing skills
- Prepare my fingers for the writing fury that is NaNoWriMo
- Sense of accomplishment from completing this course and all it’s assignments
- Bond better with other bloggers
- Get to know the blogosphere
- Expand my knowledge
- Expand my reader
- Know my readers
- Gain confidence in my writing
- Gains the strength to publish some polished fiction online
- Edit my previous NaNoWriMo novels
That’s all that is coming to my mind right now. So we’ll head into the comment questions:
- Do you find that lists help you to organize your thoughts? Or restrict your flow of ideas?
- What’s a recent list you have made?
- Have you ever participated in a blogger class? What was your experience like?